|Request to Use Church Facilities...
GUIDELINES FOR FACILITY USE
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or group sponsored staff person.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Kicking of balls and throwing them into the ceiling or against walls or doors is not allowed.
- Abusive language, tobacco products, alcohol or drugs are not allowed in the Family Life Center or on church grounds.
- Appropriate clothing is required.
- Equipment is not to be taken from the building without the approval of the Facility Manager.
- The Ministry Area Leader is in charge of their group and will be responsible to make sure their entire group follows these policy rules.
- If food is served, the person in charge is responsible for making sure all food and drink items have been removed from the room, kitchen and refrigerators.
- Fun is permitted and encouraged. We are happy you joined us and we look forward to serving you through the ministry of Seaford Baptist.
Please fill out the request below, we will respond to your request once it has been processed. Please complete one form for each event. Fields with * are required fields.
NOTE: A separate form must be filled out for Audio/Visual Equipment Use or to Borrow Church Property, such as tablecloths.
Please be sure the following components are included in your planning and who will be responsible for each:
_______________ Open Up/Lock Up
_______________ Set Up/Take Down
_______________ Clean Up
_______________ Climate Control
_______________ Kitchen Use Needs/Details: